Certified, Award-Winning Mosquito Removal Services
8X Homestars Best of Award Winner
8x Homestars award winner for delivering excellent service, exceptional outcomes, and leading mosquito removal services.
QualityPro Mark of Excellence
With fewer than 3% of companies being QualityPro certified, our certification reflects our superior mosquito pest control expertise.
Consumer Choice Award 2023
Pestend has been awarded the Consumer Choice Award 2023 for our outstanding pest control services. We take pride in our commitment to providing effective pest control solutions and exceptional customer service.
QualityPro Food Safety Certification
As one of Canada’s most professional and customer-centric pest management companies, we hold the QualityPro Food Safety certification.
Limited-Time 10% SALE in Toronto
Save 10% off Mosquito Control Toronto This February
Call us for a free consultation.
Proud Member of Leading Pest Control Organizations
PESTEND IS A CERTIFIED MEMBER OF LEADING PEST CONTROL ASSOCIATIONS
National Pest Management Association
Through education, industry leadership, and more, the NPMA helps its members become more professional, knowledgeable, and profitable.
Canadian Pest Management Association
The Canadian Pest Management Association’s mission is to be Canada’s leading voice in the structural pest management industry.
Structural Pest Management Association of Ontario
The SPMAO is the largest and oldest professional association representing Ontario’s structural pest management industry.
Guaranteed Mosquito Control in Toronto
For over a decade, we have been providing effective mosquito pest control services to the residents of Toronto, and we understand how to eliminate mosquitoes for good. Our mosquito removal services are backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
Genuine Mosquito Control Service Reviews
Check out some of our customer reviews to learn more about our mosquito exterminator services in Toronto.
Please read our Genuine Customer reviews for our Services
Website Review Rating
Toronto’s Leading Mosquito Control Company Since 2004
For more than 16 years, Pestend Pest Control Toronto has safeguarded Canadians at their homes and workplaces.
We have the expertise and know-how to identify these flying pests that infest your air space, and increase your risk of contracting seasonal illnesses.
Our mosquito control treatment includes finding solutions like swimming pool mosquito control, mosquito control for your backyard and mosquito long grass/ shrubs/ treatment.
Mosquito Control Treatment Options
When you arrange your service visit, we will present you various treatment frequency options. A highly-trained specialist from our team will conduct a comprehensive survey of your property and ask you if you want to schedule appointments at regular intervals, or if you want a one-time treatment. We can also provide recommendations based upon the initial assessment.
Our aim is to identify breeding conditions, eliminate existing infestations, and end the breeding cycle so that you can enjoy your yard again.
Season Long Treatment
Repeated treatment visits have the advantage of permanently keeping these pests out of your yard.
We will spray your yard every three weeks, corresponding to the mosquito’s average life cycle. New mosquitoes that hatch after about three weeks are treated right away.
One-time, seasonal, quarterly, yearly, and monthly treatments are also available.
One Time Treatment
We also offer a one-time application to effectively eliminate mosquitoes prior to a special event. For example, if you’re hosting a party, you could spray a few days in advance to ensure that your guests aren’t plagued by mosquitoes.
Additionally, we will spray the barrier and treat the standing water, as well as the long grass, shrubs and trees where your guests will congregate. While a one-time treatment can eliminate mosquitoes from your yard in the short-term, the numbers will rise over the next few weeks.
Mosquito Fogging & Spraying Services
Our mosquito fogging and spraying service consists of two steps:
Mosquito Inspection and Larvicide Application
We’ll evaluate your property carefully for indications of mosquito breeding. We’ll begin by draining water from the likely places (old tyres, containers, wheelbarrows etc).
Mosquito Barrier Spray
Mosquitoes feed on plant nectar and are usually found in trees, bushes, shrubs, and other densely forested regions. So we’ll use a backpack spray to treat these spots with a growth inhibitor and pesticide.
This treatment kills mosquitoes instantaneously and adheres to foliage, serving as a repellent for several weeks.
Why Choose Pestend Mosquito Control Toronto?
We use specialized methods to remove all mosquitoes from your businesses and residences.
Pestend mosquito control services are backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
Our exterminators will advise you on how to avoid future mosquito infestations.
We provide you different treatment options that suit your need and budget.
Our mosquito control prices are much lower than other pest control companies, especially when combined with our 10% off coupon.
Get a free extermination quote from us today!
Why should you hire professional mosquito removal services?
- Cost Benefits: As one of Toronto’s top mosquito treatment companies, we treat thousands of mosquito infestations annually. Thanks to economies of scale, we can offer you the lowest prices in the industry.
- Reduced Risks: Pesticides are a significant threat to your health and that of your family. Our mosquito pest control professionals provide post-treatment instructions that are easy to follow. Moreover, Pestend Toronto offers plant-based pesticides (approved by Health Canada) as part of our mosquito control program.
- Improved Efficacy: By eliminating surviving mosquito eggs and larvae, our exterminators stop existing infestations and prevent future ones.
- Save Time: Mosquito treatment is time-consuming and frustrating. Using cutting-edge equipment and expertise, we remove mosquitoes from your home or business in the shortest time possible.
- Do It Yourself (DIY) May Worsen the Problem: DIY treatments can seem to solve the problem. In reality however, you may be making the infestation more difficult and expensive to treat by habituating the mosquitoes to withstand future treatments.
What is the duration of your mosquito control program?
On average, our mosquito control service lasts 3-4 weeks. Naturally, this is dependent on how frequently it rains and which treatment option you choose. To keep your family safe from mosquitoes throughout the summer, we recommend scheduling your treatments every 21 days.
What is the safety of your mosquito control service?
Our mosquito control service is provided by highly trained experts who adhere to industry-standard safety measures to assure the safety of your family and pets before, during, and after the treatment. We also utilise a special drug that does not harm aquatic life and protects plants.
Is there a wait period before I can go outside?
Before stepping outside after we’ve sprayed your yard for mosquitoes, make sure the product is totally dry. We advise waiting for about 30 minutes, depending on multiple of factors such as external temperatures and humidity. After this, you and your family are safe to use your patio, swimming pool, and yard again.
What is the life expectancy of mosquitoes?
Mosquitoes lay their eggs on the water’s surface while growing in still or slow-moving water; they can lay between 100 and 400 eggs at a time. These eggs hatch into larvae that look like tiny worms within two days. When the temperature is right (between 22°C and 27°C), the transformation from egg to adult takes as little as ten days.
In summer, male mosquitoes only live a few days, but their female counterparts have a lifespan of about three weeks. As adults, some Canadian species hibernate, allowing them to live up to nine months.
What are mosquitoes attracted to?
- Sweat: Mosquitoes require water to reproduce and are therefore naturally attracted to humid areas. Sweat is one of the top mosquito attractants.
- Potassium and Salt: Humans release salt, potassium, and lactic acid, which attract mosquitoes. You can avoid mosquito bites by avoiding salty, potassium-rich foods like bananas, avocados, and dried fruit in mosquito season.
- Perfume: The most attractive scents to mosquitoes are floral scents.
- Drinking Alcohol: Alcohol increases body temperature and can serve as a mosquito attractant. Alcohol may also cause your skin to release chemicals that attract mosquitoes.
- Blood Type: It is believed that genetics and blood type play a role in attracting mosquitoes. According to some studies, people with Type O blood tend to attract more mosquitoes.
- Pregnancy: Mosquitoes are highly attracted to carbon dioxide. As pregnant women exhale more carbon dioxide than others, run higher body temperatures, and circulate more blood than others, they make excellent targets for mosquito bites.
Do mosquitoes pose a threat?
Mosquito bites can lead to various diseases, including malaria and Zika. In Canada, the West Nile virus poses a threat. Despite the low risk of catching the illness or suffering from severe health hazards associated with it, mosquito bites can prove to be painful and itchy.
Is same-day mosquito removal service available?
Usually, we can provide same-day extermination services in Toronto. We know how aggravating mosquitoes can be, so we strive to treat homes within 24 hours in our service area. We can spray your yard once for a special event or on an ongoing basis for season long-term protection. To schedule your mosquito control service, please call 416-319-5880 today!
Get Your Free
Mosquito Pest Control Estimate
Whether you need mosquito treatment for the yard, commercial mosquito control or mosquito treatment for standing water, we can help.
Call to speak with one of our experienced exterminators.
Other Pests We Specialize In
Thanks to our certified exterminators, we are Toronto’s leading bed bug exterminators. Over the years, we have helped thousands of Canadians live and work bedbug-free.
Mice Control Toronto
Commercial and residential properties alike can be rid of rodents with our extensive experience. Our rodent control experts can handle any mouse, rat, or rodent infestation.
Ant Control Toronto
Ants multiply rapidly; spraying and squashing won’t stop them as long as their nests remain undetected. Pestend Pest Control Toronto knows how to eliminate ants for good the first time.