Take Control of Your Home with our Award Winning Termite Control Treatments
8x Homestars Best of Award Winner
We have been recognized as a top-rated pest control company by HomeStars for eight years in a row due to our stellar reputation, outstanding customer service, and positive reviews.
QualityPro Mark of Excellence
By earning this mark of excellence, we ensure our employees not only comply with provincial and federal regulations but consistently exceed them.
Consumer Choice Award 2023
Pestend has been awarded the Consumer Choice Award 2023 for our outstanding pest control services. We take pride in our commitment to providing effective pest control solutions and exceptional customer service.
QualityPro Food Safety Certification
As one of Canada’s most professional and customer-centric pest management companies, we hold the QualityPro Food Safety certification.
Membership with Prestigious Pest Control Organizations
National Pest Management Association
As members of the National Pest Management Association, we have access to informative technical resources and best practices.
Canadian Pest Management Association
Our up-to-date and standard methods are certified by the Canadian Pest Management Association.
Structural Pest Management Association of Ontario
Our certification from the Structural Pest Management Association of Ontario ensures that we comply with health and safety regulations.
Save 10% off on our Termite Removal Service This November
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Pestend Pest Control Toronto specializes in termite extermination throughout Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. You can count on our termite killers to eliminate all termites from your business or residence using our proven and time-tested procedures.
Our termite control services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This is our assurance that our termite infestation treatment has permanent results. If it does not, we will re-treat your property for free.
Genuine Termite Control Reviews
Take a look at some of our customers’ reviews to learn more about our termite control services in Toronto.
Please read our Genuine Customer reviews for our Services
Website Review Rating
Areas We Service
Our professional termite control services are available across Southern Ontario, including Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Oakville, Scarborough, Oakville, Vaughan, Peterborough, as well as a multitude of other towns and cities in Southern Ontario.
Book a termite exterminator to come and solve your termite problems today.
- Halton Hills
- King City
- North York
- Richmond Hill
Get a Free Termite Control Estimate Now!
Call us now to speak with one of our experienced termite exterminators.
For the lowest prices for termite extermination
Pestend Termite Control & Extermination Services
Termites can cause serious structural damage to your home, making it essential to eradicate the problem as soon as possible. Our professional approach prevents the infestation from spreading and makes sure it does not recur.
We follow a five-step strategy to make sure our treatments are effective
- Determine the extent of the termite infestation.
- Develop a termite removal plan to eliminate the issue.
- Apply specially formulated sprays and powders to eliminate the problem.
- Modify the habitat to make it unappealing for termites.
- Make sure you close off all access ways to prevent a recurrence.
Termite Control Services
Toronto and the GTA are more prone to termites than most people realize. Property insurance policies do not cover damage caused by termites, so periodic termite inspections can keep your home safe and protected.
At Pestend, our certified technicians inspect your property using proven methods. We give you a complete report of the scale of infestation as well as our strategy to eradicate it. Since each household has different dimensions, each of our termite treatment schedules is strategically customized.
Termite Inspections for Real Estate Transactions
You can avoid moving into a termite-infested home by having your home inspected by a termite expert. We also work with real estate professionals, buyers and sellers to facilitate real estate transactions.
While home inspectors can check for structural issues, they cannot inspect or recommend treatment for termite infestations. We specialize in termite inspections and repairs, conduct thorough inspections and fix problems quickly.
A termite inspection will assure your prospective buyers that your home is pest-free and help you close the deal. If termites are discovered during the inspection, we can remove them and get your house ready for sale.
Preparation for a Termite Treatment
Termite treatment involves extensive work on your home’s foundation. Articles in the basement must be moved a minimum of three feet away from all walls. The preparation for a termite treatment should be discussed with the termite expert before treatment. Depending on the structure of the home or commercial unit, preparation may be more involved.
Termite Control FAQ’s
Can you eradicate termites completely?
Yes. A trained and certified termite specialist can help you identify an infestation, clean it thoroughly and advise you on how to keep future recurrences at bay. If an entire item has been infected, we may advise you to discard it or have it replaced. If the extent of the infestation is very severe, you may be asked to repeat the treatment within a specified period.
Termite infestation treatments can be done in various ways. Since each home is different, the termite treatment plan can be customized based on your home’s design and the type of termite present.
What are the signs of a termite infestation?
Termites may not be discovered until too late. A professional inspection is the best way to get rid of termites.
The following are the main signs that you need termite control:
- Presence of flying termites
- Findings of termite wings
- Clicking sounds from the walls
- Floors that are sagging
- Tight window and door fittings
- Finding tunnels in wood
- Hollow or papery sounding timber
- Termite frass around the house
- Termite shelter tubes/mud tubes
What are some ways to prevent termites?
- Conduct a termite treatment, before buying or selling a building.
- Reduce the amount of wood that comes into contact with the ground.
- Treat porches and decks that are in contact with the soil.
- Ensure that wooden structures are not exposed to excessive moisture.
- Remove foliage growing near your house or onto your walls.
- Remove any wood piles near your building.
- Trim or remove dead trees, stumps, branches, or roots near termite structures.
- Keep your house well-ventilated as adequate airflow prevents moisture buildup and therefore termites.
- Identify and fix all leaks inside and outside your home.
- Grade the land around the home to divert water away from the house and prevent the pooling of water.
- Seal cracks and holes in the foundation to prevent easy access for wandering termites.
- Avoid rigid board insulation at or below ground level during a renovation.
- Avoid burying waste lumber or wood scraps in your yard as it can attract termites.
- Keep all gutters and water lines debris-free as clogged lines can leak and create pools of water that attract termites.Get termite prevention treatment done periodically.
Get A Free QUOTE
Get in Touch With Our Termite Control Professionals
Our experienced exterminators can provide termite infestation treatment in just one visit.
Call now for our lowest termite removal prices
Additional Pest Control Services
The most common cockroaches in Toronto are American cockroaches, Oriental cockroaches, and German cockroaches. We successfully exterminate all these cockroach species and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our company has years of experience eliminating rodents from residential and commercial properties. You can count on Pestend’s rodent control experts to solve any rodent infestation, whether it’s mice, rats, or any other kind of rodent.
Our bed bug extermination company in Canada has helped thousands of Canadians get rid of bed bugs. With our certified bed bug exterminators, we remain the leading pest control company in Toronto.